The District Team Leader contributes to the company’s success by leading store operations within an assigned district to support our strategic direction which is to:
The District Team Leader focuses on modeling and coaching leadership, building customer satisfaction, supporting product quality and merchandising, people development, and driving sales growth and profitability.
This District includes the cities of Galt, Modesto, Tracy, Stockton, Elk Grove, Merced, Manteca, Newman and Lodi.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline preferred with five (5) years of successful retail management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Strong knowledge of store-level management operations.
· Experience analyzing financial reports.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Applications/Windows environment at an intermediate level.
· Fundamental skills and operational knowledge in grocery, non-foods, food service and perishable departments.
· Strong leadership ability to achieve district and company goals.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, influence, and persuasion skills.
· Demonstrated strong analytical and problem resolution skills for making sound business decisions.
· Ability to maintain effective communication and working relationships with all levels of the organization and business contacts.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule as business needs dictate.
· Ability to travel 50%-80% of time.
Must possess a valid driver’s license for frequent travel to stores and other locations and safe driving record.
Work is performed in a normal business office or retail store setting. Work requires weekly travel to stores within designated district, support center office and to other locations.