EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or G.E.D and two (2) semesters of information technology units from a university or accredited technical training institute or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Computer literacy in helpdesk tools, spreadsheet, database, presentation, and work processing software.
· Basic understanding of networking concepts.
· Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple assignments, and meet tight deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability in customer service, accuracy of work and attention to detail.
· Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Ability to work independently and in a group environment, and develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all customers.
· Ability to work rotating shifts as necessary.
Work is performed in a business office environment. Occasional travel to outside locations or meetings. Ability to work extended hours, as required, in support of the company’s business needs.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: