We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and inspiring Assistant Meat Team Leader who has a passion for food. Our Lead Meat Cutter will assist in day to day operations in our Meat department and help lead their team to success. A Lead Meat Cutter can demonstrate excellent leadership skills, the ability to drive for results, and has great attention to detail. An Lead Meat Cutter is knowledgeable on retail business best practices, has a keen eye for Food Safety and Sanitation and will be able to help in department operations while offering unmatched customer service.
A Lead Meat Cutter is a positive, motivated servant leader who is always looking to learn.
A Lead Meat Cutter's responsibilities include
- Assisting the Meat Team Leader in all department tasks
- Cuts and trims meat to company standards for retail sale
- Leading, training, coaching, and communicating with all Team Members in their department.
- Daily customer interactions
- Sharing food knowledge with customers and Team Members
- Overseeing Food Safety, Safety, and Sanitation
- Day to day operations, merchandising, and quality control of all department offerings
- Driving department sales while managing department shrink and expenses
- Managing department labor and productivity
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food a plus!
- Retail meat experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.