The Operations Support Manager exhibits expertise in strategy, planning and store execution to support effective communication from the business that enables consistent implementation in the field. This leader develops a strategy for simple and effective in-store implementation that improves business results and the team member and customer experience. This leader makes an impact by understanding company priorities and business goals, establishing standardized communication guidelines and best practices, driving for simplification in processes and measuring results for continuous improvement.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications or related field, plus a minimum of five (5) years of communication and/or store management experience in the retail industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated project leadership experience is required.
· Strong knowledge of retail store operations, merchandising and process improvement
· Expertise in communication practices and methods
· Advanced Project leadership methods in areas such as negotiating and managing stakeholder expectation, risk identification and management, assessing progress and control methods.
· High level of computer literacy and ability to operate related software programs
· Strategic-thinker, ability to plan long-range, connect projects and people across the organization.
· Agility to manage day-to-day, to forecast and manage the pace of information flow.
· Effective communication, both verbally and in writing.
· Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
· Can provide guidance and input on a diverse range of technical and store operational issues and problems.
· Can effectively communicate project plans and implementation.
· Can conduct and facilitate a variety of meetings.
· Ability to forecast and manage the pace of information flow.
Certification in Project Management, preferred
Work is performed in a business office environment. Frequent travel to different stores. Occasional out-of-town travel involving overnight trips is required