We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and accountable Utility Clerk who is positive and passionate! Our Utility Clerk will be responsible for executing a wide variety of tasks throughout the front end of the store, including great customer service, collecting carts and cleaning. A Utility Clerk is a responsible team player. A Utility Clerk can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for detail, and will provide a memorable experience to all our customers!
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Utility Clerk is a responsible, friendly person who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Utility Clerks’s responsibilities include:
- Verifies prices for cashiers when necessary
- Collect shopping carts from the parking lot, assist customers to their cars with their groceries
- Always maintain a cheerful, helpful attitude toward all customers and other Team Members
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of store and restrooms
- Assist with “go backs” and accompany customers to locate items throughout the store
- General custodial and store maintenance tasks such as sweeping and mopping floors, assisting in the prompt clean up of spills, and other general housekeeping duties that include the use of specialized equipment.
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: