We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and accountable Front-End Clerk who is positive and passionate! Our Front-End Clerk will be responsible for checking and bagging groceries and will also help executie a wide variety of tasks throughout the store. They will provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Front-End Clerk is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Front-End Clerk can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for safety and will be able to help execute an assortment of duties throughout the store.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Front-End Clerk is a responsible, friendly person who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Front-End Clerk's responsibilities include
- Operating a register and accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and change
- Assisting all customers by providing information and resolving any complaints
- Assisting with stocking shelves, facing, cleaning and dusting as needed
- Maintaining Safety and Sanitation standards throughout the store
- All other related duties as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: