We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for an inspiring Produce Clerk who is passionate about fruits and veggies! Our Produce Clerk will execute day to day operations in our produce department and provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Produce Clerk is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Produce Clerk can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for safety and sanitation and will be able to help in stocking, ordering, and merchandising throughout the department while offering unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Produce Clerk is a responsible, friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Produce Clerk's responsibilities include
- Ordering, rotating, and stocking product throughout the department
- Create first-rate store experience by sustaining excellent department conditions
- Merchandising and maintaining abundant store displays
- Safety and Sanitation throughout department
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
- Sharing food knowledge with customers
- Maintaining a clean and organized backroom
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: