Our new Santa Clara Nob Hill is now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for an accountable Wall Deli Specialist who is positive and passionate. Our Wall Deli Specialist will execute day to day operations in our Meat Department’s Wall Deli area. They will be responsible for driving and growing sales in the department while providing a memorable experience to all our customers. A Wall Deli Specialist is a self-starter and is always ready to learn. A Wall Deli Specialist can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for safety and will be responsible for stocking, ordering, and merchandising in their department.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Wall Deli Specialist is a responsible, friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service along with the best, fresh product offerings in their department.
A Wall Deli Specialist’s responsibilities include
- Supporting the Center Store Team Leader + Meat Department Team Leader in all relevant tasks and assignments
- Ordering, rotating, and stocking product
- Create first-rate store conditions by sustaining excellent in-stock conditions + facing standards
- Merchandising and maintaining abundant store displays
- Safety and Sanitation throughout the department
- Receiving shipments and deliveries
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse and work area
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food a plus!
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.