Our new Santa Clara Nob Hill is now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for an accountable and creative Floral Specialist who is positive and passionate. Our Floral Specialist will execute day to day operations in our Floral department and provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Floral Specialist is filled with passion and is always ready to learn. A Floral Specialist can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for safety and will be responsible for ordering, and merchandising plants and flowers throughout the store while also creating custom arrangements and bouquets. (and balloons too!)
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Floral Specialist is a responsible, friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service. A floral specialist is empowered to show off their creative side!
A Floral Specialist’s responsibilities include
- Driving and growing sales by offering the best quality products and creating creative bouquets and arrangements
- Collaborates with Store Leadership team to determine/execute cross-merchandising strategy and successful holiday execution.
- Ordering, merchandising, and watering product throughout the department
- Merchandising and maintaining abundant and beautiful store displays
- Maintain high quality offerings while minimizing excess waste
- Safety and Sanitation throughout the department
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse + work areas
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food a plus!
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.