Our new Santa Clara Nob Hill is now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for an accountable E-Cart Team Leader who is positive and passionate. Our E-Cart Team Leader will help lead a team, help execute day to day operations in our E-Cart department, and provide a memorable experience to all our customers. An E-Cart Team Leader is a servant leader and is always ready to learn. An E-Cart Team Leader can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for detail, and provides innovative ideas to help lead their team to success.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
An E-Cart Team Leader is a responsible, friendly person who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service while supervising and leading a team.
An E-Cart Team Leader’s responsibilities include
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
- Accurately select the highest quality product groceries ordered on line by customers
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Raley’s products and offerings
- Provide innovative ideas and act to grow e-cart business
- Supervising and leading a team
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Excellent communication skills a must!
- Grocery, retail or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail and quality
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
- Ability to utilize handheld technology and Point of Sale systems
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.