Our new Santa Clara Nob Hill is now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a memorable Food Service Team Member who has a passion for food. Our Food Service Team Member will execute day to day operations in our Food Service departments and provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Food Service Team Member is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Food Service Team Member has a keen eye for Food Safety and Sanitation and will be able to help in production and merchandising while offering unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
A Food Service Team Member is a responsible, friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Food Service Team Member’s responsibilities include
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
- Preparation of food, including baking bread, decorating cookies, creating fresh offerings
- Sharing food knowledge with customers
- Cleaning, Food Safety, Safety, and Sanitation
- Day to day production, merchandising, and quality control of all department offerings
- Stocking, rotating, and merchandising department products