Are you an experienced pharmacist looking for variety in your practice? Or perhaps you’re a newly licensed pharmacist seeking your first experience in community pharmacy? There are perfect opportunities for you at Raley’s. We are hiring pharmacists who enjoy traveling and meeting new team members. As a traveling pharmacist, you will have opportunities to:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Responsible for helping the store pharmacy operations achieve their planned business objectives.
Active role in delivering the Pharmacy Care programs, including immunizations, furnishing hormonal contraception, injections and testing.
In conjunction with senior leadership, assists in developing and implementing store programs to meet sales objectives and increase prescription volume.
Performs all duties related to the preparation, dispensing and sale of prescription and pharmacy related products.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Degree in Pharmacy required (B.S. or PharmD).
Licensed pharmacist in state where working.
· Knowledge of laws governing OTC drugs, pharmacy products and third party plans.
· Knowledge Pharmacy Policy & Procedure Procedures.
· Knowledge of financial reports and their use.
· High degree of initiative and accuracy.
· Self-motivated with the ability to complete work with a minimum of supervision under rigid time constraints.
· Customer relations skills including meeting customer needs and establishing an exceptional service environment.
· Demonstrates sound business ethics.
· Working knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft office, Access, Excel, and Word
· Detail oriented with ability to prioritize work.
· Interpersonal skills including building relationships and conflict resolution.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Capability to effectively understand customers and employees’ inquiries.
· Ability to work different schedules to meet store and customer needs.
· Must have State-issued license for Pharmacist in state where working.
· Immunization Certificate as required.