As a Maintenance Technician with Raley's, you will have the opportunity to apply your skills by providing electrical, mechanical, and building maintenance support for our Production Bakery.
Who We Are
Raley’s goal is to make shopping easier, healthier and more personable for our customers through innovative retail technology solutions. We take our passion for great food and world class customer service to the next level. Every day we come into work knowing that what we do is making a difference in the lives of our customers. Evolving beyond the definition of what an ordinary grocery store can be, we're bringing a fresh take on the idea of living well to the communities we serve and live in. We're dedicated to supporting healthy and happy team members, customers and communities — and we are looking for the same kind of passionate people to join our team, grow with us and share our purpose “to change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
Benefits & Perks:
How You'll Make An Impact:
In this role, you will perform troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance on food cooking and preparation equipment in our industrial production bakery. You will inspect, test, and service repairs to include, but not limited to:
What you’ll bring to the table:
Physical Demands: Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
· Lifting 50-75 lbs. with or without assistance
· Climbing up to 8+ ft. with ladder
· Roof access will be necessary
· Excessive walking
· Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pulling or twisting
· Exposure to noise, heat, and cold
• No disciplinary action during the past 6 months.
• Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide endorsement upon request from HR.
• You must upload a resume and answer all application questions.