We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and accountable Courtesy Clerk who is positive and passionate! Our Courtesy Clerks will be responsible for executing a wide variety of tasks throughout the front end of the store, including bagging groceries, collecting carts and cleaning. A Courtesy Clerk is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Courtesy Clerk can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for detail, and will provide a memorable experience to all our customers!
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Clerk is a responsible, friendly person who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Clerk’s responsibilities include
- Operating a register and accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and change
- Assisting all customers by providing information and resolving any complaints
- Assisting with stocking shelves, facing, cleaning and dusting as needed
- Maintaining Safety and Sanitation standards throughout the store
- All other related duties as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: