We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a friendly and responsible Food Service Team Member who is positive and hard-working!
At Raley’s, we’re all about infusing life with health and happiness by changing the way the world eats, one plate at a time. We take our passion for great food and world class customer service to the next level. Every day we come into work knowing that what we do is making a difference in the lives of our customers. Evolving beyond the definition of what an ordinary grocery store can be, we’re bringing a fresh take on the idea of living well to the communities we serve and live in. We’re dedicated to supporting healthy and happy team members, customers and communities – and we’re looking for the same kind of passionate people to join our team, grow with us and share our purpose.
Our Food Service Team Member will execute day to day operations in our Food Service departments and provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Food Service Team Member is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Food Service Team Member has a keen eye for Food Safety and Sanitation and will be able to help in production and merchandising while offering unmatched customer service.
A Food Service Team Member’s responsibilities include
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
- Preparation and serving of food, including salads, sandwiches and chicken.
- Sharing food knowledge with customers
- Cleaning, Food Safety, Safety, and Sanitation
- Day to day production, merchandising, and quality control of all department offerings
- Stocking, rotating, and merchandising department products
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail.
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: