We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a memorable and inspiring Customer Service Team Leader who has a passion for leading a team. Our Customer Service Team Leader will be in responsible for the customer experience and will lead their team of Cashier and Courtesy Team Members to success. A Customer Service Team Leader can demonstrate excellent leadership skills, the ability to drive for results, and has great attention to detail. A Customer Service Team Leader is a demonstrated servant leader, is knowledgeable on retail business best practices, and is adaptable to all situations while offering unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Customer Service Team Leader is a responsible, friendly person who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service. A Customer Service Team Leader is a key cog in the leadership structure, will truly drive the customer experience, and will lead all Team Members and Courtesy Team Members that work at the front-end of the store.
A Customer Service Team Leader responsibilities include
- Leading, training, coaching, and communicating with all "Front-End" Team Members
- Operating a register and accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and change
- Assist in coordinating weekly scheduling for the front-end department
- Assisting all customers by providing information and resolving any complaints
- Maintaining Safety and Sanitation standards throughout the store
- Developing future leaders
- Ensure compliance with all company and store policies and procedures (and thus compliance with all state and federal laws applicable to this industry).
- Working primarily midday shifts, with occasional day and night shifts
- All other related duties as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
- Must display exceptional leadership skills; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Previous leadership experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: