We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a memorable Food Service Team Member who has a passion for food. Our Food Service Team Member will execute day to day operations in our Food Service departments and provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Food Service Team Member is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Food Service Team Member has a keen eye for Food Safety and Sanitation and will be able to help in production and merchandising while offering unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Food Service Team Member is a responsible, friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Food Service Team Member’s responsibilities include
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
- Preparation and serving of food, including salads, sandwiches and chicken.
- Sharing food knowledge with customers
- Cleaning, Food Safety, Safety, and Sanitation
- Day to day production, merchandising, and quality control of all department offerings
- Stocking, rotating, and merchandising department products
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
• No disciplinary action during the past 6 months.
• Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide endorsement upon request from HR.
• You must upload a resume and answer all application questions.