We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and inspiring Meat Cutter who has a passion for food. Our Meat Cutter will assist in day to day operations throughout our Meat department. A Meat Cutter can demonstrate excellent job skills, the ability to drive for results, and has great attention to detail. A Meat Cutter is knowledgeable on retail business best practices, has a keen eye for Food Safety and Sanitation and will be able to help in department operations while offering unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
An Meat Cutter is a positive, friendly Team Member who has an eye for detail and can provide excellent customer service.
An Meat Cutter's responsibilities include
- Assisting the Meat Team Leader in all department tasks
- Cuts and trims meat to company standards for retail sale
- Daily customer interactions
- Sharing food knowledge with customers and Team Members
- Adhering to all Food Safety, Safety, and Sanitation policies
- Day to day operations, merchandising, and quality control of all department offerings
- Driving department sales while managing department shrink and expenses
- Other tasks, as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food a plus!
- Retail meat experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: