We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for an accountable Night Crew Team Leader who is positive, hard-working, and passionate. Our Night Crew Team Leader will lead a team, help execute day to day operations in our Center Store departments (which include grocery, general merchandise, and liquor), and provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Night Crew Team Leader is a servant leader and is always ready to learn. A Night Crew Team Leader is knowledgeable on retail business best practices, can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for safety and will be able to help in stocking, ordering, and merchandising throughout the store.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Night Crew Team Leader is a responsible, friendly Team Leader who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service while supervising and leading a team. Shifts may vary between early morning to overnight.
A Night Crew Team Leader’s responsibilities include
- Supervising and leading a team- Ordering, rotating, and stocking product throughout the store
- Create first-rate store conditions by sustaining excellent in-stock conditions + facing standards
- Merchandising and maintaining abundant store displays
- Overseeing Safety and Sanitation throughout the store
- Provide innovative ideas and act to grow Center Store business
- Receiving shipments and deliveries
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
- Developing future leaders
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food a plus!
- Previous leadership experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: