We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Raley’s family at our newest location in Sacramento as a Barista in our Chocolate Fish Coffee House by Raley’s. Chocolate Fish Coffee began in 2008, as a New Zealand inspired Coffee house and today all coffee beans are roasted in Sacramento, CA. The coffee is roasted daily to bring out sweetness and fruit acidity and we love to teach our customers about the amazing bean flavors. Our Coffee House offers specialty coffee, juices, smoothies, wellness shots, acai bowls, and avocado toast!
We are looking for a Barista who has a passion for specialty coffee. Our Barista Team Member will execute day to day operations and provide a memorable experience to our customers. This opportunity is about much more than making beverages, it is about creating an experience! Our Baristas even have fun announcing the different stages of the drinks while they make them and get to express their creativity by topping off café beverages with latte art!
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Barista is a responsible, friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Barista’s responsibilities include
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
-Preparation and serving of quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Sharing coffee and extended beverage offerings knowledge with customers
- Cleaning, Food Safety, Safety, and Sanitation
- Day to day production and quality control of all department offerings
- Stocking, rotating, and merchandising department products
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Passion for coffee, love to share coffee knowledge
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired but not required
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: