We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a fearless and inspiring Food Service Team Leader who has a passion for food. Our Food Service Team Leader will assist in day to day operations in our Food Service departments and help lead their team to success. A Food Service Team Lead can demonstrate excellent leadership skills, the ability to drive for results, and has great attention to detail. A Food Service Team Lead is knowledgeable on retail business best practices, has a keen eye for Food Safety and Sanitation and will be able to help in production and merchandising while offering unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Food Service Team Leader is a positive, motivated servant leader who is always looking to learn.
A Food Service Team Leader’s responsibilities include
- Leading, training, coaching, and communicating with all Team Members in their department.
- Daily customer interactions
- Preparation of food, including slicing meats, preparing sandwiches, cooking fresh offerings
- Sharing food knowledge with customers and Team Members
- Overseeing Food Safety, Safety, and Sanitation
- Day to day production, merchandising, and quality control of all department offerings
- Driving department sales while managing department shrink and expenses
- Managing department labor and productivity
- Developing future leaders
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
- Must display exceptional leadership skills; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Previous leadership experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
Internal applications will be accepted and considered through 3/27/2020.