As the Leader of the Organizational Development (OD) team within the Human Resources organization, you will be responsible for setting the strategy for OD capability-building across Raley’s in close partnership with the HR Leadership team. As the OD Leader, you will understand OD priorities across the company and then help to prioritize and engage business partners on your team and HR against this work. You will be responsible for setting the vision and strategy for OD at Raley’s, including primary responsibility for Raley’s Leadership Development,Organization Succession Planning, and Organizational Change initiatives.
• Lead and manage the Organizational Development team to diagnose organizational effectiveness across the company and provide outstanding strategic consultations in organization design, executive team effectiveness, succession planning, and change leadership.
• Showcase customer focus and a business mindset by anticipating market employment trends and focusing resources on key growth opportunities. Develop and maintain a portfolio of products, services, and experiences that accelerate the growth of people at Raley’s in a high touch and high scale manner.
• Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision-making with senior-level audiences. Create and execute on leader development processes and practices that drive results for leadership teams and the organization.
• Act as an OD and thought leader within Raley’s by remaining on the leading edge of the OD practice externally and shaping how OD as a business practice evolves at Raley’s.
• Lead the people analytics strategy by analyzing, interpreting, visualizing and extracting insights from people and operational data with the goal of enhancing the Team Member experience.
• Work across the organization to foster an organizational culture of diversity and inclusion.
• BA/BS degree in human resources or equivalent practical experience.
• 15 years of work experience, including 10 years in a related field (Organizational Development/ Effectiveness, Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, HR).
• Master’s degree and 15 years of experience in HR leadership roles, setting strategy and designing/executing complex people programs.
• Experience in a fast-paced, multi-unit retail environment.
• Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and being part of complex strategy discussions.
• Passion for developing and mentoring people and ability to inspire teams and affect greatness in others.
• Ability to develop and manage the OD capability to ensure it is future-focused, relevant, accessible, and aligns with broader business objectives.
• Ability to use data and analytics to uncover business insights, determine organizational health, and design/deliver initiatives.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for frequent travel to stores and other locations.