Provides outstanding world class customer service. Assists the pharmacist in the general operation of the Pharmacy. May be required to work at multiple locations and will be eligible for mileage reimbursement beyond typical route to the designated home store.
Examples of duties include but are not limited to: waits on customers, answers phone and operates cash register in the Pharmacy; operates the computer, inputs data, looks up refills, and retail prices of prescription drugs; calls doctors' office for authorization to refill prescriptions (California only); receives orders from patient; types pharmacy labels (California only); checks in merchandise and stocks shelves; conducts general housekeeping duties when needed; pharmacy Technician will assist pharmacist with filling prescriptions and pull prescription merchandise from shelves.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Board of Pharmacy State License required.
· Knowledge Pharmacy Policy & Procedure Procedures.
· High degree of initiative and accuracy.
· Self-motivated with the ability to complete work with a minimum of supervision under rigid time constraints.
· Customer relations skills including meeting customer needs and establishing an exceptional service environment.
· Demonstrates sound business ethics.
· Working knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft office, Access, Excel, and Word
· Detail oriented with ability to prioritize work.
· Interpersonal skills including building relationships and conflict resolution.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Capability to effectively understand customers and employees’ inquiries.
· Ability to work different schedules to meet store and customer needs.
· Must have State-issued license for Pharmacy Tech in state where working.