EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business plus 3 to 5 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education, experience or training required.
· Technical financial / accounting knowledge to conduct routine to complex analysis, prepare reports, monitor results and interpret information.
· Strong systems skills and personal computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
· Experience with SAP or ERP System
· Ability to import large volumes of data from various sources and convert file formats to usable Excel format. Knowledge of Vlookup and Pivot tables a plus.
· Ability to complete work in an accurate and timely manner.
· Ability to develop and present analysis and conclusions in a clear and concise format using charts and tables.
· Good presentation and communication skills.
· Ability to relate well to others and maintain effective working relationships.
· Detail oriented.
· Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
Work is performed in a business office environment. Occasional travel to outside locations or meetings.
• No disciplinary action during the past 6 months.
• Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide endorsement upon request from HR.
• You must upload a resume and answer all application questions.