EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associates Degree in accounting, finance or human resources or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience. Three (3) year or more of increasingly responsible experience administering employee retirement plans.
· Technical knowledge of employee retirement plan policies, practices and applicable laws.
· Familiarity with defined benefits, defined contribution plans and ERISA regulations.
· Strong spreadsheet application skills with MS Excel.
· Ability to apply broad knowledge of professional principles and practices in employee retirement plan administration and work independently.
· Ability to maintain effective working relationships and foster teamwork.
· Ability to be conduct analysis efficiently and accurately.
· Ability to act in a responsive manner to customer inquiries and requests: escalates the more difficult matters as necessary.
· Excellent ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrated ability to make persuasive presentations.
· Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
· Demonstrated ability to operate various computer systems and software programs.
Completion or coursework toward certification in retirement plans administration is preferred (ASPPA or CEBS) but not required.
Work is performed in a normal business office environment with occasional travel to store locations, business conferences, training sessions or off-site meetings.
• No disciplinary action during the past 6 months.
• Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide endorsement upon request from HR.
• You must upload a resume and answer all application questions.