We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for an detail-oriented Bookkeeper Team Member who is accountable and accurate. The Bookkeeper will execute day to day bookkeeping and accounting, scheduling, bill processing, and report consolidation. The Bookkeeper will ensure accurate reporting and input of all important data and information. The Bookkeeper will also be asked to support all store scheduling efforts. A Bookkeeper is a self-starter, can work at a fast pace, and has a keen eye for efficiency and organization--and doesn't mind early morning shifts.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
A Bookkeeper is a detail oriented, friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced environment who prefers to work early morning shifts.
A Team Administrator and Bookkeeper's responsibilities include
- Day to day cash handling, reporting, and file maintenance
- Daily and weekly payroll processing
- Store scheduling support and processing, in conjunction with the Store Team Lead
- Operating a register and accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and change
- Works closely with front end cashiers, departments, and leadership to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Works closely with Asset Protection to ensure storewide compliance
- All other tasks as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Bookkeeping experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.