We are looking for an Information Technology inclined, creative, and highly motivated individual to join our development team. Must possess both back-end and front-end web programming skills. If you dream of working with a hands-on, tight-knit group of developers working every day to delight customers and support business needs, then we look forward to talking with you.
This expert-level job classification works under limited supervision to analyze large, very complex and multifaceted application systems that cross multiple technical environments and for the entire enterprise. This job classification requires full technical knowledge of all phases of software systems programming applications. This job classification also possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of multiple business operating procedures, functionality and the potential impact on other systems or business units. Lead responsibilities include project planning, project management and coordinating technical activities and varying team members. This job classification requires advanced technical knowledge of computer hardware and software as well as the Company’s information technology system.
*We do not offer relocation assistance.
Find out more here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1189522714/
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Responsible for complex analysis on very large and multifaceted systems development.
a. Performs highly complex analysis and programming tasks on large scale and multifaceted systems development and maintenance projects that cross multiple software environments and for the entire enterprise.
b. Meets with client groups to define software needs and offers possible solutions to the business issues. Ensures feasibility of technical functionality with existing software.
c. Plans, defines, designs and develops technical applications and programs using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
d. Leads, trains and directs technical staff on assigned project teams using analytical and technical tools.
e. Coordinates the technical activities of team and monitors assigned tasks to ensure overall project quality.
f. Provides technical advice and expertise to project team. Provides input on changes in priorities, scope of project and scheduling.
g. Conducts all software coding, testing, debugging and documentation with assigned team.
h. Provides on-going support of existing systems through change analysis and problem resolution.
2. Responsible for analysis of best practices.
a. Researches new or improved third-party software packages that might meet the client needs. Makes recommendations to management on the most feasible software package.
b. Participates in creating the Request for Information and Request for Proposal documentation with the client.
3. Responsible for various department routine functions.
a. Provides input to management on the annual budget process. Approximates costs associated with assigned projects.
b. Provides input into employee annual performance appraisal process. Offers insight into employee job performance, skill set and efforts of team members on assigned project.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- WCMS development (PHP and WordPress)
- Container Services (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Agile Software Development (SCRUM)
- API Management
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- User-interface design experience
- Responsive/mobile layouts
- Development of Web Services - REST
- Data Modeling with Object Role Modeling (or other conceptual modeling method)
- Building mobile applications for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, or iPhone 7.
- Java, Java EE, Java ME, JSON, XML, and SOAP.
- SQL queries and stored procedures
• No disciplinary action during the past 6 months.
• Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide endorsement upon request from HR.
• You must upload a resume and answer all application questions.