The Associate II will perform a variety of routine administrative accounting functions under general supervision in support of assigned department; invoice and reconcile accounts and payments. Associates in this job classification perform data entry, filing and general clerical support functions and are responsive to a high volume of paper/electronic transaction processing and customer calls.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or G.E.D. plus 1 to 3 years of accounts payable work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. AA in Accounting or Business preferred. Experience with SAP or ERP system
· General knowledge of accounting principles/general ledger accounts/vendor statement reconciliations.
· Knowledge of personal computer software programs including Office suite, and specialized accounting systems software.
· Effective verbal and written communication.
· Provides great customer service in order to field questions from stores related to financial transactions.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
· No generalizations, all balance are validated, variances are identified and documented.
· Analytical skills for making sound business decisions.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team environment.
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Detail oriented and accurate.
· Ability to organize, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to work independently, and develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all customers.
Work is performed in a business office environment. Occasional travel to outside locations or meetings.
• No disciplinary action during the past 6 months.
• Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide endorsement upon request from HR.
• You must upload a resume and answer all application questions.