If you love the smell of fresh cut flowers and are looking for the opportunity to increase your knowledge about floral products and create beautiful arrangements for customers, then a Floral Clerk position could be for you. In this role, you’ll work with team members to ensure customers have access to their favorite flowers and will assist them in making the best floral selection for whatever their needs may be.
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.
For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates: