We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a detail oriented eCart Lead Shopper who is positive and passionate. Our eCart Lead Shopper will help execute day to day operations in our eCart department, and provide a memorable experience to all our customers. An eCart Lead Shopper will help select the highest quality offerings for our customers. An eCart Lead Shopper can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for detail, and provides unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.”
An eCart Lead Shopper is a detail oriented, friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
An eCart Lead Shopper’s responsibilities include:
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
- Accurately select the highest quality product groceries ordered on line by customers
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Raley’s products and offerings
- Provide innovative ideas and act to grow e-cart business
- Utilize necessary technology to complete daily tasks
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
-Other tasks throughout the store, as assigned
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and hard working. Interest in food a plus!
- Customer service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age.