The Office Manager/Financial Analyst performs under general supervision of the Capitol Millworks Operations Manager with professional guidance by a director or manager of financial services to provide financial analysis and office administrative duties for Capitol Millworks. This key role performs accounting, data entry and verification procedures to ensure the accuracy of financial information. The Office Manager/Financial Analyst classification requires knowledge of accounting practices and procedures and the ability to accurately produce vendor related reports for AP and AR, analyze general ledger accounts and prepare basic financial accounting reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associates Degree in Accounting or Business, plus 3 to 5 years of accounting specialist, bookkeeping and/or office management-level work experience of a similar nature or an equivalent combination of education, experience or training required. Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
· Technical financial / accounting knowledge to conduct routine to complex analysis, prepare reports, monitor results and interpret information.
· Strong systems skills and personal computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
· Knowledge and understanding of procurement, accounts receivable and payable processes and procedures.
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Able to import and analyze large volumes of data. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel to include intermediate skills in Vlookup and Pivot tables.
· Ability to identify key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data.
· Ability to complete work in an accurate and timely manner.
· Ability to develop and present analysis and conclusions
· Ability to relate well to others and maintain effective working relationships.
· Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to reconcile and analyze various types of customer accounts and provide guidance.
· Experience with SAP or ERP System is preferred
Work is performed in a business office environment. Occasional travel to outside locations or meetings.