Under general supervision, the Pricing Clerk has responsibility for monitoring the import of electronic data files, validating file content, and processing the data before it is applied to the merchandising system database. The Pricing Clerk will manually set up and maintain all promotional information as well as proof all advertised vehicles to ensure accuracy. This position requires accuracy of work with excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
High school diploma or general education degree, plus four (4) years of related data coordination and/or data entry experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
General understanding of store operating procedures with regard to pricing procedures, practices and maintenance.
Strong computer skills required and a working proficiency with related pricing software packages and MS Office Suite
· Follow established operating procedures
· Meet daily production goals
· Follow verbal and written instructions
· Work independently as well as in a team environment
· Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
· Must have a high degree of initiative and be results oriented
Additional requirements include a customer service focus plus a strong attention to detail and data entry accuracy.
• No disciplinary action during the past 6 months.
• Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide endorsement upon request from HR.
• You must upload a resume and answer all application questions.